- Admission Form
- Recommendation Form (K-1)
- Recommendation Form (2-8)
- Request for Information Form (2-8)
- A Christ-centered School
Next Steps Following a Visit
1. Apply – An admissions file is opened once we receive a completed application and the $75 fee. The following forms, accessible above, are required to complete an application: Admission Form, Recommendation Form, and Request for Information Form (grades 2-8).
2. Evaluate – Upon receipt of the Admission Forms, we will schedule a student assessment. In some cases, we may request that this one-on-one appointment be followed by an opportunity to observe your child in our classroom during the school day.
3. Interview – After the student assessment, we will schedule a parent interview.
- Read chapter 2 of When Children Love to Learn. This book outlines the ideas of Charlotte Mason (1842-1923), an English author, philosopher and educator, as the basis of Ambleside School’s method of education. Copies are available in the school office for $15, for purchase online, or you may obtain a copy from your local library.
- We ask that both parents (or legal guardians) participate in the interview.
4. Admittance or Non-Admittance – Upon successful completion of the student assessment and parent interview, you will receive notification of admission. If accepted, secure your child’s space by mailing the completed parent covenant and $400 enrollment fee, which is applied against next year’s tuition.
- Applicants whose files are completed by February 1st will receive letters of admittance or non-admittance by March 1st
- After February 1st, qualified applicants will be considered based on space availability
- If no space is available, students will be placed on a waiting list
For questions, call the school office at 703-430-4034 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.