Tuition & Fees
Rates are set by February for the following year. The tuition and fees for the 2017-2018 school year are as follows:
- Tuition is $7,600 for Kindergarten
- Tuition is $9,900 for Grades 1-5
- Tuition is $10,125 for Grades 6-8
- An application fee of $75 per student is due upon submission of the admissions application.
- An enrollment deposit of $400 (non-refundable) per student secures your child’s space and is then deducted from the annual tuition amount.
- There is a supply fee of $400 for Kindergarten, $500 for 1st-5th grade students, and $600 for 6th-8th grade students.
- All families are also required to pay a tuition insurance fee of $250 per student.
- There are four payment options (tuition and fees are added together):
- Pay in full by May 1st (receive a $100 per student discount)
- Pay in two equal payments by May 1st and November 1st
- Pay in ten equal monthly payments from May through February through FACTS Payment Plans – click here to sign up for auto-pay.
- Pay in twelve equal payments from May through April through FACTS Payment Plans – click here to sign up for auto-pay.
If you are interested in applying for tuition assistance, all applicants are processed through FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment Service. Please visit the FACTS website to apply online.
- If you have questions or concerns regarding the tuition assistance application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at (866) 315-9262 or contact Annie Berry, our Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 430-4034.
- Ambleside has a limited amount of financial aid for qualifying applicants.
- Returning families with continued, demonstrated need are given priority.
- While exceptions may be made, in general, tuition assistance will not be granted for Kindergarten.
- Applications for financial aid will be accepted and processed after admission to Ambleside, therefore the admissions process will need to be completed prior to the financial aid process.
- If you are not awarded the amount of aid you requested, both returning and new families, your enrollment fee will be returned.
- Tuition assistance funds may only be applied to tuition costs. All other fees remain the responsibility of the parents.
Timetable for the Financial Aid Process
- Returning families apply for financial aid by February 17th.
- All returning family scholarship applicants will be notified by the end of March and told whether they qualify for aid and, if applicable, the amount of their award.
- Returning families will have until April 8th to accept the award and confirm their enrollment.
- New family applications will begin to be processed on February 16th, although aid applications can be submitted prior to that date.
- New family applications will be notified of their award status upon completion of the admissions process and the aid analysis process (typically 4-6 weeks once the completed aid application is submitted).
As a reminder, the following information is required in order for FACTS to process your request:
- Completed online FACTS application
- Copies of your 2016 tax forms, including all supporting tax schedules
- Copies of your 2016 W-2 form (both parents or guardians)
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and TANF