GIVE TO AMBLESIDE
Click the button below to make an online donation:
Please give prayerfully, generously, and cheerfully to Ambleside as we prepare for this exciting new chapter in the life of our school.
Ways to Make a Contribution
Please share with friends and family. Our fundraising goes to support Ambleside’s events and programs.
You can now support Ambleside School while shopping on Amazon.com through Amazon Smile. Amazon Smile will donate a portion of the purchase price to Ambleside School when you shop. Here is the link to get you started with Amazon Smile.
Giant Foods A+ Rewards Program
Register your Giant card with the Giant A+ Rewards Program and every purchase you make earns points for Ambleside School. Giant will donate directly to Ambleside based on the total number of points earned. To sign up, follow the steps below:
1. Go to www.giantfood.com/aplus/register-card/
2. If you do not have your 12-digit card number, you can call 877-366-2668 option 2.
3. Our school ID number
4. Click complete and then click Confirm. Giant will now automatically credit Ambleside when
you make a purchase.
Harris Teeter Together in Education Program
1. Register your Harris Teeter VIC card with the “Together in Education” program.
2. Our school code is 5039
3. Simply tell the cashier during check-out that you want the code linked to your VIC card. Once the number is linked, every time you shop, 5% of your Harris Teeter brand purchases will be contributed to Ambleside School.
Cash & Checks
Monetary donations are greatly appreciated! When giving via check, please make it payable to Ambleside School and mail to:
8980 Brook Road McLean, VA 22102
You may use any major credit card. Simply click the blue link above to donate to one of our funds and follow the instructions.
Ambleside receives no financial support from federal, state, or local governments. Instead, we rely on tuition and charitable gifts to implement our program. Ambleside School is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization. All charitable gifts to Ambleside are tax deductible in accordance with current tax laws.