Tuition & Fees
Rates are set by February for the following year. The tuition and fees for the 2018-2019 school year are as follows:
- Tuition is $7,750 for Kindergarten
- Tuition is $10,050 for Grades 1-5
- Tuition is $10,300 for Grades 6-8
- An application fee of $75 per student is due upon submission of the admissions application.
- An enrollment deposit of $400 (non-refundable) per student secures your child’s space and is then deducted from the annual tuition amount.
- There is a supply fee of $450 for Kindergarten, $550 for 1st-5th grade students, and $650 for 6th-8th grade students.
- All families are also required to pay a tuition insurance fee of $250 per student. This fee alleviates families from their tuition obligation in cases where a student’s withdrawal from school becomes necessary.
- There are three payment options (tuition and fees are added together):
- Pay in full by May 20th (receive a $100 per student discount).
- Pay in two equal payments by May 20th and November 20th.
- Pay in twelve equal payments from May through April through FACTS Payment Plans – click here to sign up for auto-pay.
If you are interested in applying for tuition assistance, all applicants are processed through FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment Service. Please visit the FACTS website to apply online.
- If you have questions or concerns regarding the tuition assistance application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at (866) 315-9262 or contact Annie Berry, our Administrator, at email@example.com or (703) 430-4034.
- Ambleside has a limited amount of financial aid for qualifying applicants, but we make every effort to offer assistance to families who qualify.
- Applications for tuition assistance will be accepted and processed after admission to Ambleside, therefore the admissions process will need to be completed prior to the tuition assistance process.
- Tuition assistance funds may only be applied to tuition costs. All other fees remain the responsibility of the parents.